Saturday, November 05, 2005

There is a certain repetitiveness about life

Saturday, weed glasshouse, wonder why the weeds are growing so well and the tomatoes aren't. Groom horses. Plaited up the little grey mini to see what she would look like as a leadrein pony. Pretty good actually. Unfortunately by the time I had gone to get the camera - leaving her in the yard - she had rubbed my half hour of hard work out again. Hmm maybe she lacks aptitude for being a toddlers pony. Lunged her for a while and that definitely confirmed she has attitude. Stupid me didn't wear gloves so she hauled the lungeline out of my hand and proceeded to trot perfect circles round me running free. Tartlet.

I think, sometime in the last 48 hours we decided we are selling here, as soon as we have finished painting a couple more rooms and stained the deck. Thoughts are turning to building. We have long known what we want to build, the right piece of land has just never turned up. Fingers crossed it does now.

2 comments:

Photography said...

creative repetition is adventure. nice blog. thanks

wino said...

Nothing creative about my repetition jeff, but thanks anyway