Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Same collegue as yesterday

showed me a property not too far from where he lives that is on the market. I'm in love (with the property not the collegue - just in case you have any grubby little thoughts in that direction - the collegue is really not my type, but the property is exactly what attracts me in a small farm).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I soooo want to live there. The trouble is I think it is within the realms of possibility that we could afford it, but we would have to desist from our laid back consumer lifestyle for the rest of our lives, and I'm not sure we would like that. Which is quite irritating, if we couldn't afford it it wouldn't be an issue and I wouldn't be agonising over it and raving on to very patient husband about lovely house and gorgeous land and views and... (you get the picture). And if we could easily afford it I probably would have put an offer in already (and been grateful very patient husband is very patient)

Hoping, but scared to check, that that lotto ticket I haven't checked yet is actually a good one. I think I'll wait and dream for another day or two.

No comments: