Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nice weekend?

I worked. As in work work. Due to a crisis of major proportions occuring last Tuesday I have just finished a very long week - as in Monday to the following Tuesday, at least 12 hours a day. I am absolutely shattered. But if the crisis isn't over it is definitely not my fault.

Lack of anything resembling a life has made me downright bitchy. Last night was definitely the lowest moment - I was sitting in the office - alone because everyone else had decided they would go home for an hour or two - feeling absolutely furious. This wasn't my fault, someone else had made the mess, I wasn't in charge of the project, why was I working longer than anyone else to fix something that I didn't even have any responsibility for, and when it is fixed probably won't get any credit for. Being alone in a building has some advantages though, I kicked a couple of filing cabinets, threw a bit of stuff round the room and swore loudly and it got a bit better.

Tomorrow I am getting up whenever I feel like it - and not a minute before.

No comments: