Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grumble of the day

How long have ATM machines been round? I can't remember but longer than 20 years right? Seems like as long as I can remember anyway.

So why is it that some people still don't understand how they work? I am not referring to the elderly or anyone impaired in any way, but apparently able bodied, middle aged and younger people seem to have such trouble getting the card in the right way, putting the correct PIN in and getting the money they want out.

And why - when I park somewhere I shouldn't be parked as I figure grabbing some cash will take about 30 seconds - do I end up waiting behind one of these people who can't make the ATM work?

2 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Just punch 'em next time! lol

wino said...

LOL definitely tempting!