Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Who are you people?

I've been checking my stats again. And I'm glad you dropped in.... I do wish you would say something occasionally though... It feels a bit perverted that you are there saying nothing. Voyeuristic maybe.

To the person who Yahoo searched on noisy neighbours and revenge (if you ever come back) I hope you achieve whatever you are hoping to achieve - and I soooo wish I had thought of that! Planned coldblooded revenge. I like it.

Actually our neighbours have been very neighbourly lately. They had a bit of a party on New Years Eve but we can live with that - hey we might even get upset if there wasn't a New Years Eve party. Otherwise it's been quiet. That in itself is sort of scary.

Same goes for whoever looked in after searching for state of the art car alarms in Google... sorry guess this wasn't what you were looking for. Hope you found what you were looking for too. But I wonder since you got to page 9 of the search before dropping in. Best of luck with that.

Those people who searched for Kismet Farm, I would love to know if you were looking for the appaloosas in Pennsylvania, the B & B in Canada or me. No, never mind, don't tell me, you make me feel important.

At least no one is searching for kinky things like sex with cows this week. Or if they are they aren't ending up here.

1 comment:

wino said...

Nice you are out there Spider, thought you might not have time to check all the blogs if you are paying for internet access by the hour... sounds like you are having an interesting trip too