Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Helpful

Image hosting by Photobucket


I was working (well actually it's morning tea time and I was checking out what Caroline was up to. Check her out and vote for her in the bloggies) and the yellow git decided to help me. So far he's turned the printer off - a favourite trick of his he seems to know where the off button is - and parked himself in front of the monitor about 35 times. He's currently doing time out in the corner - that should last about 30 seconds more.

Actually I kind of admire the way he matches the wall. Almost looks as though we took him down and got the paint matched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank-you my kind friend.

Yes, a beautifully painted cat. One of mine sits on top of the PC and trys to 'catch' the words as I write...

wino said...

He's tried to do that but the thin LCD monitor is a bit narrow for him. Anyway he types himself - his spelling is really substandard though and he likes words with Z and A in them best.