Monday, October 03, 2005

More on neighbours - retaliation

They did not take to the permenant noise abatement notice too kindly - I wasn't home to see but they turned the stereo up very loud and yelled abuse at some other neighbours for some time. They lost their stereo....

It was however a quiet enough weekend.

Today I have come home to find all our internal gates open and a milling of stock on the best grass. It's pouring with rain too. Those gates do not open themselves.... I hope they enjoyed the electric fence on the way over it, it should have given off a fairly good zap in this weather.

Happily no permanent harm done. Though the minis did not need access to that much grass I don't think they will come to any harm after half a day.

I love this place, but we are getting close to thinking about selling it.

No comments: