Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Disappointing...

I feel oddly let down - I suppose I expected more.

At the end of February we got a letter from Rodney Hide's office saying they would look into the issue of the ditch at the end of the driveway (which ain't gone anywhere by the way)

Today we get a letter from the man himself saying he doesn't think it is appropriate that he interefere in this matter. He suggests we need a lawyer and *helpfully* provides the address of the CAB so we can consult their free lawyer.

I am left scratching my head and wondering what has gone on in the meantime. Have the council told him something they aren't sharing with us (and if so would it not be better to tell us what they said so if it is so we can comment on the validity of it) or has he (and his office) really done nothing.

Either way he has dropped in my estimation.

No comments: