Friday, December 02, 2005

Dressing appropriately

I think - but please please correct me if I am wrong - that it is not appropriate to take the cat to the vet wearing trackpants with a hole in the seat of them, a teeshirt with some stains of dubious origin, and redband gumboots. Actually I am not sure that this is appropriate attire for going to the mailbox, though I often do (I just wait until I am sure no one is looking).

So I got changed to take the cats to the vet. I wore black which was a really stupid idea as one cat is cream and the other cat is tabby and white. And both are shedding hair in large amounts.

The black top and navy pants I wore were also straight out of the wash, freshly ironed and pristine. This was also not a good idea as nervous cats develop leaks...

Really I should have pulled that teeshirt down over the hole in the bum of the trackies, and gone as I was.

No comments: