Friday, March 11, 2005

Why didn't I have the video camera with me

This afternoon I went and fed and watered the chooks (as I do) and collected the eggs, I put them in an empty bread bag. Then decided I would muck out the horse paddock. I then realised I was still holding a bag of eggs so reached back through the gate and put the bag on the ground on the other side - out of harms way I thought...

Looked round a few minutes later to find Calypso, the miniature colt, (aka the cheeky little git) on his knees by the gate with his head under the gate reaching for the bread bag. What's more he got it, and pulled it through under the gate. Started over to take it off him and he got back on his feet, tossed his head and bopped himself round the ears with a bag full of eggs. This obviously irritated him as he tossed his head again and let go of the bag which flew in a perfect parabola into the horse shelter about five metres away. Scrambled eggs of course.

Looked so funny I chuckled for ages.

No comments: