Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sent running for the dictionary

As fast as my ankle will let me.

Browsing - as I do - and the Morphess has remorphed - check it out here if you haven't already.... Was checking out the links (love My boyfriend is a twat, just as well the chair has arms or I'd have fallen off it laughing) and found Caroline has this clever little comment thing that comes up when you put your mouse over the link (way cool). Gratified enough just to be there in the list but the comment is Erudite and Honest. Who me! Had to check that erudite means what I thought it meant, which it does (phew, just as well since with a label like that I will have to try harder to live up to it.)

Left with this warm glow - feel very special.

Thank you Caroline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh,just found this! Thank-you, my dear. And you are.