Saturday, December 31, 2005

The dangers of having a Paypal account

include being able to spend money for stuff from all over the world. I bought some things before Christmas off a Canadian seller on a local auction site and so had to set up a Paypal account to get the funds to the right place. And that was all well and good. But the exchange rate is good at the moment so things in US dollars can be quite cheap (or actually VERY cheap) So browsing on Ebay is looking lucrative. Here you have to pay at least $150 for a decent miniature horse show halter (the pretty ones with beads and things) I just bought four on Ebay for very little more than that for all of them including postage. Do I need four... NO. But I couldn't decide which ones would look best....

Am not looking too hard at the clothes on Ebay. I could spend a fortune if I had a decent browse.

No comments: