Monday, May 16, 2005

Blah

It's one of those days....

It's raining. I wish I hadn't bothered going to work, it was more trouble than it was worth....

You'll be pleased to know I ate well though - I had a muesli bar and an anzac biscuit for lunch, another muesli bar for afternoon tea and dinner was popcorn, toast and icecream.

I wonder why it is okay for me to eat this way, I wouldn't allow my children to do so (at least not in front of me).

Seeking positive forward moving things I changed the template on my blog. Not sure if I like it or not - may change it again later.

After I have rounded out my diet with some chocolate - as long as I can find some. And a glass of vino....

1 comment:

wino said...

LOL Bron - HH wasn't home which is why I got away with eating like that.
It's raining again and more bad weather expected over the weekend.

As I have to present myself to the hospital in Auckland on Sunday and not allowed to eat anything after Sat lunchtime I'm not expecting much of a weekend, but I guess it will be okay by about Wednesday next week. (well here's hoping)