Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Procrastination

It's a pleasant sort of day - mildly windy but the sun is shining.

Working from home I really should go out and have a bit of a ride in the middle of the day.

So it requires me to
Get changed into riding gear
Go out catch Ears, give her a cursory brush over and saddle up
Go for a ride
Come back, unsaddle, give the old girl a rapid ten minute going over with brushes and turn her out again, if I don't go fast she won't be sweaty.
Get changed
Get back to work.

I've just spent 40 minutes thinking about it and don't have time now.

1 comment:

Maya Mendoza said...

Yep I can relate to that - too much thinking not enough of doing what I love and what pleases me in the moment.

Today it is my intent - to be productive and get 5 steps closer to fulfilling my dreams and ambitions. To release and let go of the 'being too busy' and experience myself and my 'presence' fully in the world.

Thank you for the opportunity to hear myself thinking. Blessings

http://www.twitter.com/ThetaHealerMaya