Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Creative solutions from the council

Neighbour got a letter suggesting they might like to fix the ditch at the end of the driveway. I don't think that was in their plans at any point...

Interesting missive - vastly different from verbal exchanges. They seem to totally ignore the fact that they have diverted stormwater onto our land (do they think that we will ignore it too?)

Still about twelve people or organisations on my list of who to contact about this. Time to fire off another three or four I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't if fun dealing with councils. They had a big water tower above my dad's land, and everytime it was emtied for cleaning or whatever they did, they sent it across my dad's land, creating a nice deep gully. He only found out by accident they were doing it, and was incredulous. Then of course, they will tell him the land isn't stable to build on...