Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Post holiday blah

Nothing to say, I have the post holiday blues as reality asserts itself and my lotto ticket wasn't a winner so I have to continue to work for a living. Horse is lame (but on the mend) so I can't even go for a ride to cheer up.

Actually there is a touch more excitment in my life than that but I am not going to disclose it and ill wish it before it comes into being (reckon the odds are about 50/50 that it will so I am telling myself that it probably won't).

I know some gossip too but can't tell anyone that either cos I promised.

Don't you hate people like me?

1 comment:

wino said...

LOL sorry I really did promise so better not, you'll find out in due course (and you are probably my only reader who will be interested!).

Other bits and pieces could well come together over the weekend so shall report next week.