Friday, October 28, 2005

From you I have been absent....

Work got a bit over the top. I have the dubious pleasure of having a teammate who will be late for his own funeral - probably by several days. So a project that was supposed to be finished early this week finally went out the door at 7.35 last night. Possibly not helped by the tanty I threw at 6.05 at which point I said some things I mildly regret but in retrospect people have been using positive affirmation on this guy for years with no success so perhaps it was time someone gave some honest feedback. (in the company of his peers and at the end of my tether was not a good look though and I am ashamed of myself)

Anyway I have a day to regroup now. Roughly translated that is do nothing... well tidy my desk, give ten minutes thought to what I might do next week and that is it for the day. Might go shopping. It's a great looking day too. Have been down to hug my equine critters, pondered over the vegie garden and given about three and a half seconds consideration to the housework - nah, it is too nice a day to slave over a vacuum cleaner....

No comments: